Innovative, cost-saving solution for heating and heat treatment of aluminium forgings
Jet Heating combines the advantages of inductive and convective heating
- High power density
- Homogeneous, reproducible and cost-efficient heating
- Heat-up is faster by a factor of 3 – 4 compared to recirculation flow type furnaces
Jet Heating-type continuous furnaces: support successful integration into interlinked production lines
Based on the widely proven Jet Heating system, BSN offers furnace solutions that are tailored to each given application situation. In calculating and evaluating the optimum design, our specialists will take into account all parameters such as, e.g., the necessary throughput capacity and desired material flow as well as energy costs.
- Compact furnace design, even for high throughput rates
- Optimum temperature accuracy for all processes such as reheating, solution annealing, artificial aging, homogenizing, etc.
- Uniform heating even with different part geometries
- High reproducibility, disruptions in product flow and sudden changes in furnace throughput will not affect heating intensity or temperature uniformity.
- Energy cost reduced by half compared to induction heating